Photoset reblogged from with 126 notes
Welcome to Night Vale
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep.
Probably the best podcast about a vaguely creepy, inexplicable desert town ever.
Welcome to Night Vale owns and so do these illustrations.
Video with 1 note
I guess I recorded this like a week ago or so and didn’t get around to posting it.
So let me tell you about the shittiest parent on the motherfucking planet.
I work at a grocery store and this man comes in with his 11 year old son. He buys a pack a cigarettes and a two cases of beer. The son was holding a two dollar drawing pad and placed it on the belt and I guess the dad didn’t notice it at first but when I was about to scan the pad he asked where’d it have come from and turned towards the kid and asked “Did you put that shit up there?”. He told me to put it back and then told his 11 year old child that he “ain’t paying for that gay ass notebook.”. So I looked at the kid, who was close to tears and saying how he ran out of paper at home and my heart broke. So I gave the pad to him, for free, and told the dad I would take care of it. I gave the kid some tokens for a game outside and said I would look forward to buying some of his drawings and paintings when he’s all famous. He kids face was so priceless and I thought everything was good. But then, about 10 ten minutes after giving the kid his notebook, I walked outside and saw this. The drawing pad all ripped up and tossed on the pavement. I could only imagine what happened in the parking lot, but I know that that poor kid heart is fucking ripped apart, just like this pad.
I’m fucking horrified that there are parents like this, who, just because it’s not masculine or gender specificthey won’t let their children follow their true passions or explore interests that lead to their happiness. Even more so, I’m horrified that parents don’t care about the fine arts anymore because it doesn’t have job security. Since when did it ever matter to a child if their passion makes them money or not? Parenting is about supporting whatever makes your child happy. Have some fucking consideration for your child’s wants not your homophobic and anti-art ideals.
Some people shouldn’t be parents. Unfortunately those people always are.
(*´ω` *) ~ WOW IT’S A SPRING CLEANING GIVEAWAY ~ (* ´ω`*)
You will receive:
- 3x Slightly misprinted handmade patches. (But they still look awesome!)
- 3x Cow skull pendants, for your crafting needs! (Make a cool necklace!)
- 1x Bottle of black nailpolish. (unopened and unused)
- 1x Pair of antler headclips, from “Hey Chickadee” in an unopened package. (They look like this!)
- 1x Print of original art by me and characters from my comic Under the Oaks. (Here’s a better view of it)
- SKULL AND BONES ARE NOT INCLUDED.
- REBLOG ONLY ONCE! (I will be checking)
- No reblogs on giveaway blogs. (I will be checking this too)
- Likes don’t count.
- Worldwide shipping.
- Again, skull and bones and NOT included
- You don’t need to follow me, but if you like my print I’d be delighted if you checked out my (occasionally nsfw) art blog
GIVEAWAY ENDS JUNE 1ST 12 AM GMT +1
Reblogging because I like nice things by cool people.
Page 1 of 25